- Cleanses the skin of dirt and pollution, leaving it soft and silky
- Effectively removes make-up
- Improves the complexion, making your skin look more RADIANT and YOUNGER
- Moisturises the skin and stimulates the production of Elastin and Collagen for an anti-ageing effect
- Powerful Antioxidant that protects the skin from degradation
Functional active components:
- Stabilised Liposomal Vitamin C: Forever recognised as the ultimate antioxidant, it is the most important element for the skin as it enters directly into the production process of Collagen and Elastin. It fights free radicals thanks to its antioxidant properties, brightens and illuminates the skin, and gives it an incomparable freshness. However, Vitamin C is a very unstable element and deteriorates during the manufacturing of products containing it. Therefore, micro-encapsulation in Liposomes not only protects it from atmospheric agents but also ensures its rapid transport and release directly into the skin cells. This is why it increases its bioavailability within cells up to 1,540 times.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is particularly suitable for dehydrated skin and sensitive or irritated skin thanks to its anti-wrinkle, moisturising and soothing action. Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect and protects the skin from the action of free radicals, the main cause of skin ageing and cell damage. The skin application of products containing vitamin E helps to improve skin hydration and elasticity and reinforces the natural protection of the epidermis.
- Copper Gluconate: Surely the ‘magic touch’ among all the natural elements, it acts as a Vitamin C booster in the process of collagen and elastin synthesis, minimising existing skin blemishes and preventing the formation of new ones. It also improves the condition of facial capillaries thanks to its oxygenating effect.
- Organic Saffron extract: This is the most expensive spice in the world and is also known as the "Gold of Spices". Scientifically proven to be the most powerful natural antioxidant and anti-pollutant, it fights free radicals, responsible for accelerating cellular ageing.
- Organic cocoa butter: obtained by hot-pressing the roasted seeds of Theobroma cacao; the kernel enclosed in its seeds has a high lipid content, the special composition of which endows this soft butter its well-known nutritive, protective and emollient properties. A peculiarity of cocoa butter is the high content of active ingredients in its unsaponifiable fraction: phytosterols, squalene and vitamin E play an antioxidant, regenerating and protective role.
- Shea butter: extracted by pressing the kernels of Butyspermum parkii, shea butter is an excellent emollient, moisturiser, and skin elasticiser, characterised by a high percentage of unsaponifiable fraction rich in phytosterols and tocopherols which regenerate the skin and protect it from free radicals.
How to use: Apply the product to the MOISTENED palm your hand and massage with the other palm until a mousse is obtained for cleansing the face. Rinse with lukewarm water or remove with a toner.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children.
INCI: Aqua [Water], Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter *, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Stearic acid, Crocus sativus flower extract *, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil *, Copper gluconate, 3-0-Ethyl ascorbic acid, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, Coco-caprylate/Caprate [Coco caprylate/Caprate], Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Squalene**, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Coconut alkanes, Parfum [Fragrance], Xanthan gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Propanediol, Potassium sorbate, Beta-sitosterol, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium benzoate./ *proveniente da agricoltura biologica/ ** da olio di girasole
No customer reviews for the moment.