LongeVity-C Divine Peeling Mask 75ml
ILLUMINATING AND PEELING
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C
MANDELIC ACID, COPPER AND SAFFRON
Based on MANDELIC ACID, this face mask with a soft-gel texture allows for a deep but gentle peeling treatment. By eliminating dead cells and stimulating the production of new ones, it refines your skin's texture and prepares it for subsequent treatments. Contrary to other acids, this alpha-hydroxy acid derived from bitter almonds is a less aggressive but high-performance acid that can be used in all seasons as it is NON-photosensitive. While the presence of LIPOSOMIAL VITAMIN C, COPPER and SAFFRON endows the skin with an unmistakable glow typical of young skin, this mask also counteracts the presence of dark spots and imperfections, even from acne. Once rinsed off, you can feel how it continues its work on your skin. For best results apply the mask twice a week.
Contains applicator brush
- Stimulates cell turnover, preparing the skin for subsequent treatments
- Refines skin texture, leaving it smooth and soft
- Improves complexion, leaving your skin looking GLOWING and YOUNGER
- Counteracts dark spots and acne
Functional active components:
- Stabilised Liposomal Vitamin C: Forever recognised as the ultimate antioxidant, it is the most important element for the skin as it enters directly into the production process of Collagen and Elastin. It fights free radicals thanks to its antioxidant properties, brightens and illuminates the skin, and gives it an incomparable freshness. However, Vitamin C is a very unstable element and deteriorates during the manufacturing of products containing it. Therefore, micro-encapsulation in Liposomes not only protects it from atmospheric agents but also ensures its rapid transport and release directly into the skin cells. This is why it increases its bioavailability within cells up to 1,540 times.
- Mandelic Acid: A skin-friendly AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid), derives from the hydrolysis of an extract of bitter almonds. It is used to treat photo-ageing, irregular pigmentation, acne, and fine lines. Thanks to its considerably larger structure than glycolic acid, it carries out its keratolytic action without irritating the skin. NON-photosensitising.
- Copper Gluconate: Surely the ‘magic touch’ among all the natural elements, it acts as a Vitamin C booster in the process of collagen and elastin synthesis, minimising existing skin blemishes and preventing the formation of new ones. It also improves the condition of facial capillaries thanks to its oxygenating effect.
- Organic Saffron extract: This is the most expensive spice in the world, also known as the "Gold of Spices".Scientifically proven to be the most powerful natural antioxidant and anti-pollutant, it fights free radicals, responsible for accelerating cellular ageing.
- Orange hydrolate: An aqueous extract obtained from the peel of sweet oranges, it helps counteract the onset of wrinkles;
Instructions for use: Use the applicator brush to spread the mask over your cleansed face, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-8 minutes and remove with a damp sponge. Rinse and apply a moisturising cream. Repeat this operation twice a week.
Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
INCI: Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Mandelic acid, Xanthan gum, Panthenol, 3-0-Ethyl ascorbic acid, Crocus sativus flower extract *, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) flower extract, Copper gluconate, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel extract*, Malt extract, Lecithin, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium benzoate, Levulinic acid, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Maltodextrin, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Parfum [Fragrance], Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Propanediol, Potassium sorbate. /*proveniente da agricoltura biologica
No customer reviews for the moment.