- Antioxidant and anti-aging action thanks to the presence of Lactobionic Acid
- Microbiome rebalancing action thanks to the Rice Ferment Probiotics
- Rebalancing action on the skin sebum thanks to organic Cucumber and Sage plant extracts
- Lactobionic acid: formed by combining a PHA (polyhydroxy acid) and a sugar molecule, this structure makes it highly hygroscopic, i.e., it tends to retain a large amount of water and is a very powerful antioxidant. This is why it is often used to protect organs needed for transplants during transport.Thanks to these properties, it is also widely used in cosmetics. Lactobionic acid provides the skin with deep, long-term hydration and has a considerable repair and healing activity. Lactobionic acid also has a very powerful antioxidant action on the skin thanks to its chelating properties and inhibition of matrix metalloproetinases, involved in collagen degradation. It also has a slight exfoliating effect, thus stimulating cell renewal and modulating the keratinisation process. Moreover, it is well-tolerated by sensitive skin because it has a higher molecular weight than AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) and penetrates the skin less. This slower absorption makes its action on the skin more delicate. It also has an anti-ageing and illuminating effect, evening out the complexion.
- Rice Ferment*: probiotic rich in vitamins, mineral salts and nutrient molecules, which stimulates cell regeneration and rebalances the skin's microbiotic flora. Thanks to the presence of antioxidant substances such as inositol, it inhibits the activity of free radicals and stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin while inhibiting their degradation. In this way it slows down skin ageing, prevents the formation of wrinkles, especially around the eyes and lips, increases skin elasticity and contrasts the appearance of wrinkles. Rice ferment also improves skin hydration, tone and firmness, so the skin looks more elastic, supple and glowing.
- Trehalose: a disaccharide consisting of two glucose molecules with a formidable moisturising action. It is able to replace water and confer structure to the cell matrix even in the event of dehydration (In vitro test on fibroblasts). The stratum corneum is the outermost 0.02-mm layer of the skin. A healthy skin contains around 20-30% moisture, which protects the skin from dryness and external stress. The water content is maintained by sebum, by the natural moisturising factor (NMF) and by the intercellular lipid within the cell. Trehalose has the ability to retain moisture inside the keratin by forming a lamellar structure of intercellular lipids. Thanks to this, it is able to protect and maintain the skin’s integrity.
- Cucumber extract*: this has a lightening effect on skin blemishes, decongesting, soothing, and regenerating while also reducing wrinkles.
- Sage extract*: this has a rebalancing action, helping to tighten enlarged pores, eliminate impurities and reduce sebum secretion by the sebaceous glands.
How to use: Apply 4-5 drops of the product to the palm of your hand and massage into your face, neck and décolleté.
Warnings: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
INCI: Aqua [Water], Lactobionic acid, Trehalose, Chondrus crispus powder, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract*, Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract*, Saccharomyces lysate extract filtrate, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Ceratonia siliqua gum, Cellulose gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum [Fragrance], Benzyl salicylate, Citric acid, Coumarin, Sodium benzoate, Linalool, Potassium sorbate.
* From organic farming
No customer reviews for the moment.