LongeVity-C Vitality Cream 50 ml
ILLUMINATING AND REVITALISING
LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C,
COPPER, SAFFRON AND 3D HYALURONIC ACID
LONGEVITY cream is ideal for all skin types and has an enveloping texture that gives the primordial GLOW and FRESHNESS typical of young skin. Thanks to LIPOSOMIAL VITAMIN C (the most stable and fastest-absorbed form of this youthful essence, making it 1,540 times more effective than non-liposomal Vit. C), SAFFRON and COPPER, it improves and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and brown spots, endowing immediate VITALITY to dull, opaque skin. In addition, the 3D HYALURONIC ACID complex (with 3 different molecular weights) guarantees a deep moisturising and filling effect, combating the typical signs of aging. Your skin will already be rejuvenated and glowing after 3 weeks of use.
- Improves your complexion making the skin appear more GLOWING and REJUVENATED.
- Protects from the onset of brown spots and lightens existing ones making your skin look more even.
- Hydrates the skin for a long time and stimulates the production of Elastin and Collagen with a toning and plumping effect.
- Powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from degradation and pollution.
- Stabilised Liposomal Vitamin C: Acknowledged as the ultimate antioxidant, it is the most important element for the skin as it enters directly into the collagen and elastin production process. It fights free radicals thanks to its antioxidant properties, brightens and illuminates the skin and gives it an incomparable freshness. However, Vitamin C is a very unstable element and deteriorates during the manufacture of products that contain it. For this reason micro-encapsulation in liposomes not only protects it from atmospheric agents, but also ensures its rapid transport and release directly into skin cells. In this way its bioavailability inside the cells is increased up to 1,540 times.
- Copper Gluconate: The magic touch among all natural elements, it acts as a Vitamin C booster in the Collagen and Elastin synthesis process, minimising existing skin blemishes and preventing the formation of new ones. It also improves the condition of facial capillaries thanks to its oxygenating effect.
- Organic Saffron extract: The world's most expensive spice, also known as "the Gold Spice". Scientifically proven to be the most powerful natural antioxidant and anti-pollutant, it counteracts free radicals, responsible for accelerating cellular aging.
- 3D Hyaluronic Acid (composed of 3 different molecular weights; low, medium and high): Hyaluronic Acid, one of the main components of the skin's extracellular matrix, possesses the ability to combine with a large number of water molecules to form a thin, light film capable of fixing moisture on the surface of the epidermis, supporting its natural protection mechanism and combating dryness and aridity; deeper down, it encourages the physiological production of Elastin and Collagen, proteins responsible for safeguarding the elasticity and freshness of the tissues, while counteracting the appearance of wrinkles, expression lines and sagging over time.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin, particularly suitable for dehydrated skin as well as sensitive or irritated skin, exerts an anti-wrinkle, moisturising and soothing action. Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect and protects the skin from the action of free radicals, the main causes of skin aging and cell damage. The application of products containing vitamin E helps to improve skin hydration and elasticity while reinforcing the natural protection of the epidermis.
- Organic Jojoba oil: an emollient oil rich in antioxidant tocopherols, it is very effective in restoring the skin's lipid barrier, nourishes in depth, and promotes natural cell turnover, increasing skin tone and elasticity.
- Shea butter: extracted by pressing the kernels of Butyspermum parkii, shea butter is an excellent emollient, moisturiser and skin elasticiser, characterised by a high percentage of the unsaponifiable fraction rich in phytosterols and tocopherols which regenerate the skin and protect it from free radicals.
- Vegetable squalane: squalane is a saturated hydrocarbon obtained by hydrogenation of squalene, a compound naturally present in the unsaponifiable fraction of many vegetable oils (such as olive oil) but also one of the main components of human sebum; by virtue of its natural cutaneous affinity, it is able to protect the epidermis, regenerating the hydrolipidic film and preventing skin dryness by reducing the evaporation of water from the deepest epidermal layers, thus giving elasticity and nourishment to the skin.
Directions for use: Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté. The effects will be visible after 3 consecutive weeks of use. For a shock treatment we recommend combining with Longevity-C Serum.
Warnings: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Cetearyl glucoside, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerine, Mica, Titanium dioxide, Glyceryl stearate SE, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Cera alba [Beeswax], Xanthan gum, 3-0-Ethyl ascorbic acid, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium hyaluronate, Propanediol, Crocus sativus flower extract, Tocopherol,Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Parfum [Fragrance], Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Copper gluconate, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Squalene, Potassium sorbate, Beta-sitosterol, Sodium benzoate. *da agricoltura biologica/ organically grown.
No customer reviews for the moment.