- Long-term, in-depth moisturisation
- Replenishes and smooths the skin, reducing expression lines
- Rebalances the skin's Microbiome, responsible for protecting it from external agents
- Rebalances sebum production, leaving the skin soft and matte
- Hyaluronic Acid active mixture of 3 molecular weights: a fundamental component of connective tissues, it endows the skin with properties of resistance and shape maintenance. The presence of these 3 molecular weights makes it possible to retain the water molecules captured from the environment on the epidermal surface with consequent moisturisation. It also reduces skin perspiration, i.e., the excessive evaporation of water vapour, and thanks to the presence of the low-molecular weight hyaluronic acid, it moisturises the skin in depth, in this way increasing skin elasticity, with a significant reduction in the depth of wrinkles. It also prevents dehydration in excessively air-conditioned environments, both hot and cold.
- Bio-fermented myrtle and lentisk extract: a tested active complex that keeps the skin healthy, acting on the skin's microbiota; in vivo tests have shown a significant improvement in the composition of the epidermal flora after 7 days' application.The extract of fermented myrtle and lentisk promotes an increase in strains of the Corynebacteriaceae family, which restore the skin's barrier function and improve its condition.
- It improves the skin's antioxidant capacity by 190%, even after just one application.
- it restores correct hydration by acting on the hydrolipidic film.
- Biomimetic peptide with a Botox-like activity (palmitoyl hexapeptide-19): a biomimetic peptide which, with an immediate micro-decontracting (and therefore lifting) action, smooths out small wrinkles and other expression lines around the eyes and lips. In addition to smoothing out wrinkles, it also slows their formation by impeding skin stress from facial gestures (expression lines). Clinical tests have shown a 38% reduction in wrinkle depth.
- Spirea ulmaria extract: rich in salicylic acid, it has a soothing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Burdock extract: with a sebum-balancing action, it is an excellent ally for oily, oxygen-depleted skin, skin with blackheads, and skin prone to acne and seborrhoea, thanks to the active ingredients it contains which have good bacteriostatic and purifying activities.
- Natural vitamin E: a blend of antioxidant tocopherols derived from sunflower oil, rich in natural squalene.
- Jojoba oil: rich in vitamins E, B2, B3 and many minerals such as zinc, copper and iodine, it has a soothing effect on the skin, leaving it soft and silky. With a moisturising and nourishing action, ideal for dry, sensitive and irritated skin, it also has an anti-aging effect, revitalising and regenerating the skin in depth.
How to use: apply morning and evening on perfectly cleansed and toned facial skin; massage gently with circular movements until completely absorbed.
Warnings: Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
INCI: Aqua [Water], Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Cetearyl alcohol, Myristyl alcohol, Myristyl myristate, Coco-caprylate/ caprate [Coco caprylate/Caprate], Sodium hyaluronate, Arctium lappa root extract*, Spiraea ulmaria extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Myrtus communis leaf extract*, Pistacia lentiscus leaf extract, Saccharomyces ferment lysate filtrate, Palmitoyl hexapeptide-19, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Glycerin, Glyceryl caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum [Fragrance], Squalene**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Hexyl cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Beta-sitosterol, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate.
(*) from organic agricolture.
No customer reviews for the moment.