Main active ingredients:
Chlorhexidine: Used since the 1950s to treat infections of the skin and oral cavity, it is an effective, very common broad spectrum antiseptic agent which, at a concentration of 0.2%, guarantees high efficacy with good tolerability. In fact, it acts against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria and some viruses. These properties of Chlorhexidine are reported in numerous clinical studies and ensure that it is widely used in antiseptic products used by healthcare operators *.
Organic Tea Tree essential oil: Obtained by hydrodistillation from the leaves of Malaleuca alternifolia, it is known for its antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, healing, balsamic and deodorant properties.
Neem oil: Extracted by squeezing the seeds of the small fruits of a plant called Azadirachta indica, Neem oil contains molecules capable of counteracting the proliferation of bacteria and fungi, proving to be an effective antibacterial and antifungal.
Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe and Chamomile extract: Equipped with well-known emollient, soothing and elasticising properties, they deeply hydrate even the driest and driest skin, restoring softness and elasticity to skin tissue
- Prof.ssa a c. Marilisa Corso e Linda Brugnera, 2015, UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI PADOVA: L’EFFICACIA DEL BAGNO CON CLOREXIDINA FINALIZZATO ALLA PREVENZIONE DELLE INFEZIONI ASSOCIATE ALL’ASSISTENZA NELLE TERAPIE INTENSIVE. ANALISI DELLE EVIDENZE
- Russell AD, Day MJ. Antibacterial activity of chlorhexidine. J Hosp Infect 1993 Dec;25(4):229-38.
- Block SS. Peroxygen compounds. Disinfection, sterilization, and preservation.Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2001:185-204.
- Karpinski TM, Szkaradkiewicz AK. Chlorhexidine--pharmaco-biological activity and application. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2015 Apr;19(7):1321-26.
- McDonnell G, Russell AD. Antiseptics and disinfectants: activity, action, and resistance. Clin Microbiol Rev 1999 Jan;12(1):147-79.
Directions for use: apply on the skin and massage until fully absorbed. Does not replace the use of soap.
Warnings: for external use only. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly. Do not use in the presence of known allergies to the ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children.
INCI: Aqua [Water] (Eau), Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Alcohol denat., Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Sorbitan olivate, Myristyl myristate, Melia azadirachta seed oil, Melaleuca alternifolia flower/leaf/stem oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (*), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract (*), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract (*), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract (*), Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf extract (*), Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated olive oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Urea, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance], Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Glycerin, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Lactic acid, Lecithin, Limonene, Citric acid.
(*) da agricoltura biologica / from organic agricolture.
No customer reviews for the moment.